- This event has passed.
Taxes in Retirement (Part 2)
April 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Two Part Event
4/1 or 4/2 6:30 PM
1526 S Medical Center Dr.
St. George, UT 84790
In this class on Taxes in Retirement, you will learn:
- How and why the marginal tax system differs, to your detriment, in retirement years
- Whether you really will take money out of your IRA at a lower tax bracket
- How the provisional income calculation on your Social Security affects your taxes
- How Capital Gains and Dividends impact your overall tax liability in retirement
- The difference between deductions, exemptions and credits on your tax return
- The nine different pieces of the tax system
- How IRA Required Minimum Distributions work and affect your tax liability
- How Social Security is taxed
- How and why Medicare premiums may increase as a result of your income
- The tools that can be used for tax control
You’ll also receive a free workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the class.